This website is run by the King Charles III Charitable Fund. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website so there are a number of key features that help us attain a high level of accessibility such as:
- Alternative text on all imagery
- Common fonts used
- Ability to change colours, contrast levels and fonts using browser or device settings
- Resizable text (via your browser)
- Consistent and familiar page layouts
- Logical tab order
- We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
- We aim to continuously test the website to maintain this level of accessibility.
The site has been designed and built with WCAG AA accessibility in mind.